Friday 12 October 2012

Road Trip: Tesselaar Tulip Festival


Tesselaar Tulip Festival - Taken on 30 Sept, 2012

Alrighty, this post has been delayed for 2 weeks now. Since the commencement of uni after a very wholesome Spring Break, i've been tied down with both EPM and Audit assignment. It'd been hard on everyone having to stay till 8 or 9pm everyday on the first week wrecking our zonked out brain on a 12% assignment (which i only just found out the very last minute when we submitted it, jokeee).

Prior to which, on the last day of Spring break, 5 of us managed to squeeze a short time-out to the Tesselaar Tulip Festival! And also dropping by Dandenongs thereafter since it was just a 10 minutes drive away.

I shall let the pictures to the talking :)





My Fellow Melbourne Girls Khaki :>
我們4朵花!
Teehee :>
First check-point the moment we hit Dandenongs! PIE IN THE SKY, BABYYY! I strongly recommend anyone and everyone to check it out if they're headed to Dandenongs. Admittedly, I was rather turned down by the negative reviews that I came across online. But, NO, it was hella good and I'm hoping to head back possibly another time just to grab a couple of pies before Graduation or heading back to Singapore. Dayummm. I'm craving for the Korma Chicken Pie now.. with veggie and curry. Gooooodness... 

After which, we hurriedly rushed over before Miss Marples gets too packed. & We were right, the waitlist has 8 tables of fours and 4 tables of twos ahead of us. So, we decided to sweep out sorrows aside and head down for crabs at Glen Waverly! hehehe. 



Just realised i didn't get any photos of the pies. I guess it was a weekend and partly because it's a holiday season as well, the place was sardine packed! We even had trouble attempting to squeeze in to place our takeaway orders! AH well~ all worth it i guess :) 

Shall end very abruptly here. Am rushing out for lunch now. Doing up Tax law notes is literally killing me and sucking up so much of my time for revision. I better start bucking up for finals which is just 3 weeks away. Kept urging myself i'm at the final lap now, this is the only hurdle i have before the piece of Bachelor's certificate gets into my hand. Need all the luck in the world i can ask for now. Shall keep this space updated still though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment