Tuesday 18 September 2012

Fitzroy: Breizoz French Crepe

Spring - Taken on 18 Sept, 2012

 Despite the bad shower, a presumably feverish me (confirmed by thermometer check now) and fx headed off Fitzroy to satisfy our Crepes cravings. This time, it's my third visit to Breizoz, while I finally had the chance to bring her there after hearing much ravings from my friends and i. And turned out, it was A-mazing as ever!

Scallop & King Cockerel Mushroom Crepe + Egg 
Flaming Apple & Calvados Crepe
The Scallops & King Cockerel Mushroom Crepe was today's special. I thought topping it with an egg would be divine, and it truly is! I love how my first bite on the crepe always gives a crunchy sensation - the one thing i always look out for whenever i have crepes. Breizoz never fails to meet that criteria, Teehehee.

Initially, our intentions for this trip was specially directed to try out the Flaming Crepes. Like how everyone (well, i did) goes "WOAH" when pictures showing the blue non-luminous flame ignites around the crepe (too cool). Admittedly, i didn't feel it matched my likings though. The taste of alcohol was way too overpowering, and it covered the sweetness of the smashed apple. The moment both of us popped it into our mouths, we had the same reaction instantly, "blehhhh". But well, yea, it's worth a try if you haven't.

We lingered around the area for a couple of hours, and found so many good food around its vicinity! Tehehee, i ought to head back soon for a decent meal before returning to Breizoz for desserts! Would love to bring my cousin after she comes back to Melbourne to try out more crepes off their menu on my next visit. Ideaaa~

Till then ;)

--

Breizoz French Creperie
49 Brunswick St
Fitzroy, VIC 3065
www.breizoz.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment